Career Day 2015: Alumni Pay It Forward
On March 26, SJND alumni visit campus to talk with seniors about their chosen fields and professions. We are so fortunate to have a wealth of expertise in our alumni community and truly grateful for the fantastic line-up of alumni who plan to lead Career Day sessions. The day will kick off with an alumni panel followed by breakout sessions for students to learn more about their areas of interest from the expert alumni.
Thank you to all of our professional Pilots who are giving back to our students!
• Emmeline Academia '08, formerly with Buck Institute for Research on Aging; pharmacy student, University of California San Francisco
• Joyce Conway '08, Executive Chef, Zero Zero Restaurant, San Francisco
• Anna Kittitanaphan '08, Junior Designer, 3Degrees Inc.
• Jessica Blomstrom '06, Illustration, Web and Graphic Design Asst. Manager, Sports Basement
• Robert Cate '06, Founder, Trommelo.com
• Reinhard Cate '03, International and Development Economics Graduate Student, Journalist, and Storyteller
• Patrick Larsen '02, Associate at Boornazian, Jensen & Garthe
• Shereda Nosakare '01, Deputy Chief of Staff to Mayor Libby Schaaf, City of Oakland
• Allison Loring '01, Account Executive, Vanacore Music
• Dana Hererra '93, Associate Professor, St. Mary's College of California
• Vanessa Gonzales Anderson '88, Senior Vice President, Investments, UBS Financial Services
• Steve Lubeck '88, Director of Quality Assurance, Griffols
• Ben Park '80, CEO and Founder, Fosmo Med Inc.
• Paul Stier '76, Principal, InsideSource Young
• Jim Conway '75, Labor Relations and Government Advocacy Consultant
• Andre Hill '72, Senior Associate at Bassi Edlin Huie & Blum LLP
• James Edwin Spence '65, Former Educator